Sunday, February 17, 2013

Aztec and rain coats

Today it looked a little breezy, so I threw on my new favorite piece I've bought! My new raincoat in bright orange! I've also had a hankering to wear Aztec, I have yet to find the perfect sweater in Aztec print that I like, so I settled for a bright print scarf for now!

Where? Work
When? February 16, 2013

The Deets:
Skirt: Forever 21
Sweater: Marshall's
Scarf: target(clearance $5!)
Boots: Steve Madden
Belt: random
Coat: Worthington($75 regular, I paid $25)
Sunglasses: Perry Ellis


I also threw my messy curly hair back in a poof and swept the sides back slick under the extra hair from the poof to give it a edgy look. And I had a perfect winged eye liner day!! Yay!! Ok my lovelies, enjoy your weekend, I'm going back to unpacking!




No comments:

Post a Comment