Friday, September 14, 2012

Country meets office



I was going through my closet last night "purging"( more on that in a later post) and I came across this shirt. I had it hanging in the back of my closet and I forgot how much I loved it! So I decided to wear it to work today. I paired it with a navy blue pencil skirt, added a cream belt, some grey peep toes and called it good! I love the way the orange and blue compliment each other. I also did my make up in purples to make my baby blues pop!


When: September 14th, 2012
Where: Work and Errands

Outfit details:
Plaid top: Forever 21(Fall 2011)
Navy Pencil Skirt: Forever 21(Summer 2012)
Belt: Vanity (Fall 2011)
Peeptoes: Fergie (Spring 2012)
Necklace:Gift











Makeup: 
"Plum Twilight"
 I use all MaryKay brand
Highlight: Honey Spice
Crease line: Lavender Fog
Corner V: Sweet Plum
Layered on corner v: Iris
Luxury Black eyeliner(limited edition)
Lash Love Mascara in Black
Blonde eyebrow pencil
Bronzer on the cheeks





No comments:

Post a Comment