Thursday, September 27, 2012

"Things of Beauty"

Thursdays Things of Beauty.

A bucket full of grapes. The scent of these beauties filled the kitchen, they tasted just as wonderful as they look!

A blue wall with empty white frames and mirrors.....

teaching my roommate to sew.... passing on the skills my mother taught to me

my kamiks and argyle socks.......

Amour de Paris peach wine and fresh banana cake, late night talks with my roommate......

Thursdays Things of Beauty, they made me smile and remind me that the simple small beautiful things in life are the best things in life. 
What were your small things of beauty this week?

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog girlie!
    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank your for stopping by! Ill be sure to check out your blog also! Have a fabulous weekend!

      Delete